1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Spread the popcorn out onto prepared baking sheets; set aside.
3. Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis honey, water, and salt together in saucepan over medium-high heat.
4. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue stirring for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Remove mixture from heat once. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
6. Pour the caramel over the popcorn carefully. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated with sauce.
7. Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
8. Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool before handling.
9. Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Since we have had to remove edibles from our menu, we receive constant requests on how patients can get medical marijuana edibles. At this time, unfortunately, the only option we can provide to you is instructions on how to make your own.
This recipe for Cannabis Caramel Popcorn is fairly straightforward and will result in a great tasting medicine. For the recipe, you will need both cannabutter and cannabis honey. Previously, we reviewed how to make cannabutter and you are able to purchase the cannabis honey directly from us. For this recipe, we recommend making your canna butter with Master Bubba Kush Cannabis. At $5 a gram, it’s great for patients on a budget or with low tolerances seeking the medical benefit of an Indica strain. Alternatively, you could use CPH Bubba Kush, a powerful Indica strain making it a go to for relaxation and restful sleep.
What you need
2 baking sheets, lined with foil and greased
Small sauce pan
12 cups of popped popcorn – approximately three microwave bags
½ cup cannabutter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
¼ cup cannabis honey
2 tablespoons water, distilled
½ tablespoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon vanilla extract